ONLY apprx. 676 Gram per rotor!!
- with dark grey anodized carrier
- Patented AXIS Design - featuring Direct-Link load transfer syste
-Not thermally sensitive (will work great on the street)
- Ultra broad torque curve across a very wide thermal range
- Much longer lasting than C/c
- Much less expensive than C/c
- Great wet weather performance - unlike C/c
- Terrific feel and feedback at the lever
- Strong braking performance? We mean, Really strong: +.6 mu average friction with special Ferodo Racing brake pads
- Carriers are premium grade billet aluminum bar - not stamped plate aluminum
- Hard-anodized to military grade specifications
SET PRICE LH+RH
They do not cost more, than other brake pads, which are used especially for racing.
Please insert the type of your brake calipers and the desired Tyype of compound in the comment field, when you place an order!
Note : the CP 2.11 Type is pretty much Race only , the XRAC Type is more multi-tasking